The new report published by Emergen Research, titled "Global Textile Chemicals Market", offers in-depth scrutiny of the Textile Chemicals market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast years. The latest research report has been formulated using industry-verified data. It provides a detailed understanding of the leading manufacturers and suppliers engaged in this market, their pricing analysis, product offerings, gross revenue, sales network & distribution channels, profit margins, and financial standing.
Textile manufacturers and vendors are rapidly being compelled to provide textiles that are sustainably manufactured and free of harmful chemicals due to stringent regulations by governments, initiatives by non-governmental organizations, and shifting preferences among end-users. Major brands and stores are requesting that their suppliers show the products' long-term sustainability. Restricted Substance Lists (RSLs) specifying banned substances and their limitation levels are established for the purpose. A widely used textile chemical in the manufacturing of textiles are dyes. Textiles is among the most chemical intensive industries and the second-worst polluter of pure water following agriculture, and has caused major environmental hazards in the past.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/804
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Technical textile segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing usage of textile chemicals in technical textiles. Usage is expected to rise due to rising awareness about better function and uses of such products in various industries.
- Coating & sizing agents segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Sizing chemicals are widely used to improve yarn abrasion strength and resistance in weaving. Use of sizing chemicals lowers weaving hazards, including yarn fraying and breakage during weaving process.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Low manufacturing costs in countries in Asia Pacific, along with rapid introduction of cutting-edge technologies in the manufacturing process by companies is expected to drive revenue growth of the market in this region.
The research report offers key insights into the leading market players' strengths and weaknesses, assessed using Porter's Five Forces and SWOT analyses. The report includes Textile Chemicals market segmentation based on product type, application spectrum, and key regions. The investigative study estimates the market size, market share, and revenue generation over the forecast timeframe. The key players profiled in the report include:
BASF SE, Wacker Chemie AG, Solvay S.A., Huntsman Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Sumitomo Chemicals Co. Ltd., The Lubrizol Corporation, Tata Chemicals Limited, Kemira Oyj, and Evonik Industries AG
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
- Product Type Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Colorants & Auxiliaries
- Dispersants & Levelant
- UV Absorber
- Coating & Sizing Agents
- Finishing Agents
- Flame Retardants
- Repellent and Release
- Antimicrobial & Anti-inflammatory
- Bleaching Agents
- Desizing Agents
- Yarn Lubricants
- Scouring Agents
- Detergents & Dispersing Agents
- Wetting Agents
- Lubricating Agents
- Emulsifying Agents
- Natural Fiber
- Synthetic Fiber
- Home Textile
Additionally, the report offers market share data for the global spread of the Textile Chemicals industry. Key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa are studied to assess the market size, market share, production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, and revenue contributions. Furthermore, the regions are also studied to understand the operations of the key players located in the region.
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/804
Objectives of the Global Textile Chemicals Market Study:
- An in-depth study of the evolving market sectors and the growth & penetration status of the global Textile Chemicals market
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis to highlight the major opportunities and challenges
- Strategic recommendations to help readers formulate lucrative business strategies
- Identification of the emerging players and their tactical approaches to expand market presence
- An extensive study of the product portfolios of the major market players and their regional presence
- A closer look at the strategic initiatives undertaken by the leading companies across this industry, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and joint ventures
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028 Chapter 3. Key Insights Chapter 4. Textile Chemicals Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Textile Chemicals Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 18.104.22.168. Rising demand for technical textile 22.214.171.124. Increasing usage of biodegradable and low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) 126.96.36.199. Increase in awareness of using textile chemicals among end-users 188.8.131.52. Rapid growth of apparel industry 4.2.3. Market restrains analysis 184.108.40.206. Stringent environmental regulations 220.127.116.11. Fluctuations in raw materials prices and capital market 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/textile-chemicals-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Non-Metal 3D Printing Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-metal-3d-printing-market
Automatic Weapons Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automatic-weapons-market
Continuous Fiber Composites Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/continuous-fiber-composites-market
Construction Sustainable Materials Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/construction-sustainable-materials-market
Photonic Crystals Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/photonic-crystals-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756