The global waste management market size is expected to reach USD 3,225.72 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising concerns regarding waste management across the world, rapid urbanization, economic development, and increasing global population. Steady and increasing generation of vast volumes of waste is driving urgent need for more effective and efficient waste management facilities and solutions.
Furthermore, the report is updated with the changes in the market dynamics and economic scenario due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The report assesses the impact of the pandemic on the overall market and provides a detailed assessment of the present and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the industry.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/691
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In September 2020, SUEZ and PreZero, which is the environmental division of Schwarz Group, announced that they entered into a Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) to explore possibilities in order to establish strategic partnerships, which would promote innovative solutions related to waste management. The partnership is expected to accelerate the development of the circular economy in Europe.
- Industrial waste segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising volumes of hazardous chemical wastes generated by healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing industries is driving the need for waste management facilities among industries to minimize environmental degradation and adverse effects on human health.
- Key players in the market include Biffa Group, Clean Harbors, Inc., Covanta Holding Corporation, Daiseki Co., Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Corporation, REMONDIS SE & Co. KG, Suez Environment S.A., Veolia Environnement S.A., Waste Management, Inc., and Republic Services, Inc.
Global Waste Management Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global waste management market on the basis of type, service, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Industrial Waste
- Municipal Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Bio-medical waste
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Collection Service
- Collection & transportation
- Storage & handling
- Disposable Service
- Composting & Anaerobic digestion
The report offers insights into the demands for the Waste Management products in the global market, especially in the key geographical regions where the market has established its presence. These key regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.For a comprehensive understanding of the market, the vertical is further segmented into product types offered by the market, application spectrum, and end-user industries, among others. It also offers information on the leading manufacturers and vendors in the key geographical regions of the industry.
Request for Report Customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/691
The report presents a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis to offer a better view of the competitive landscape. It also provides details about the organic and inorganic business approaches undertaken by the key companies in the Waste Management market to offer a holistic overview of the business landscape to the reader. It further covers all the relevant aspects of the market to help readers capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities and gain maximum returns on the investments.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Which of the leading market regions accounts for the highest global market share?
- What is the current valuation of each region and the estimated remuneration over the forecast timeline?
- What are the sales estimates for every regional segment in the Waste Management market over the projected period?
- What is the projected growth rate likely to be demonstrated by each region in the global Waste Management market?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028 Chapter 3. Key Insights Chapter 4. Waste Management Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Waste Management Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 126.96.36.199. Growing concerns regarding waste management 188.8.131.52. Rapid industrialization in developing countries 184.108.40.206. Strict regulations of government regarding waste disposal 220.127.116.11. Rising need to develop waste-to-energy solutions 18.104.22.168. Technological advancement in effective waste management 4.2.3. Market restraints analysis 22.214.171.124. Rising landfill prices and fuel costs 126.96.36.199. High cost of operating waste management solutions ' 188.8.131.52. Limited availability of proper waste collection infrastructure 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/waste-management-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the details of the report or inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized accordingly to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Surface Treatment Chemicals Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/surface-treatment-chemicals-market
Renewable Polypropylene Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/renewable-polypropylene-market
Explosion Proof Equipment Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/explosion-proof-equipment-market
Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Energy Efficient Glass Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-efficient-glass-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756