The global Warehouse Racking market is forecast to reach USD 11.02 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Warehouse racking systems of different types have become an integral part of warehouse operations and inventory needs. The main goals have been to make the best use of warehouse floor space, maximize worker productivity, and minimize inventory management costs. Industries adopt a range of racking systems that best meet their needs in terms of warehouse design, type of goods and materials stored, expected capacity, and specific picking process used. These considerations also aid in choosing the choice of materials from which the racks should be made.
In recent years, developed countries like the UK have experienced a growing trend in warehouse automation. This opens up new lucrative avenues. Besides, the expansion of the storage system product portfolio is a notable trend that is driving demand for new designs and materials in warehouse racking systems. Much of the growth in the warehouse racking market also stems from the ever-increasing need for frozen food storage in various parts of the world. The pace of growth in e-commerce sales in emerging economies has spurred demand for more massive warehouse racks. The growing need for bulk storage in various parts of the world is also boosting prospects in the market.
Several other retail businesses have also suffered from crippling inconsistencies in meeting consumer demands due to the lack of appropriate warehouse shelving. In this regard, the growing demand for automated storage and retrieval systems in warehouse infrastructure has also opened up new avenues for players in the market.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a slightly neutral impact on the global Warehouse Racking market in 2020, the reason being the rise in e-commerce purchases, which were also responsible for the significant demand in market share terms in 2019 through retail and food & beverage.
The, supply chain disruptions and production shutdowns have resulted in a downgraded outlook for the manufacturing and automotive industry, which are a significant market for Warehouse Racking application, which will have short-term impacts on market sales that could have lasting effects. While the industry expects things to return to near normal state well before the end of 2020, negative demand shock caused by the crisis is likely to last.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3155
Key participants include Daifuku, Ltd., Mecalux, S.A., SSI Schaefer, Foothills Systems, Hannibal Industries, EMRACK INTERNATIONAL, Kardex Group, ARPAC. Dematic, and Jungheinrich AG, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The early acceptance of automated technologies in storage facilities has introduced forklifts and hydraulic systems, which have had a positive impact on the United States market.
- The manufacturing industry in emerging countries is proliferating due to increasing industrialization. To optimize the distribution networks for manufactured products, industry players are focusing on the creation of distribution centers, which should help the warehouse racking Optimizing the supply channel and transport and storage costs should drive demand for warehouse racking.
- Cantilever shelving systems are mainly used in large warehouses to accommodate large objects such as pipes, rods, panels, structural sheets, and frames. These supports attract consumers' attention because they can hold products on both sides and are easily accessible by machines and forklifts. The growing demand for rods, pipes, and metal panels in the construction industry is expected to have a positive impact on market growth.
- Europe is a center of automotive production with the presence of major manufacturers. Thus, the automotive industry should be a large consumer of warehouse racking in the region.
Browse Complete Report "Warehouse Racking Market" @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/warehouse-racking-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Warehouse Racking market on the basis of Type, Carrying Capacity, End-Use Industry, and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Selective Pallet
- Push Back
- Pallet Flow
Carrying Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Light Duty
- Medium Duty
- Heavy Duty
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food and Beverage
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3155
Regional Bifurcation of the Warehouse Racking Market Includes:
* North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
* Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
* Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
* Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
* Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com