The Cognitive Radio market is expected to grow from USD 4.87 Billion in 2020 to USD 11.46 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 11.32% during the forecast period. Cognitive Radio has witnessed a quantum leap in the market as it improves satellite communications, helps to overcome radio spectrum scarcity, and provides enhanced quality of service. The ease with which cognitive radio detects a vacant channel and switch to it avoiding the occupied ones helps to optimize the use of available radio-frequency (RF) spectrum and minimizes interference to other users.
Demand for 5th generation wireless systems is gaining traction with the surging data traffic, an increase in mobile devices a rising number of mobile applications. However, security concerns and high interference of channels are major restraining factors in the growth of the market. The organizations inhibit itself so as not to lose important confidential information.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1121
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of Cognitive Radio Market is directly fueled by the demand for application of 5G among its different application sectors such as in Telecom, Government and Defense, Telecommunication, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare. The driving force is the increase in demand for mobile devices and related mobile applications which raises a requirement for 5th generation wireless system which in turn boosts the Cognitive Radio Market.
- Cognitive radio finds its uses in various sectors including transportation, energy, and utilities, government and defense, telecommunication and healthcare. This technology also helps all other sectors such as the cable market and defense sectors. It also finds its usage in military applications providing a cost-efficient wireless system interference-resistant, mobile, frequency agile and scalable.
- With respect to the end-users segment, the government and defense segment is projected to hold the largest market size with a CAGR of 12% during the predicted period. Governments of various countries are focusing on enhancing and implementing advanced communication technologies, such as cognitive radios and Software-Defined Radio (SDR), to match the modern nature of warfare and for protecting its people too.
- The cognitive radio market for managed services is anticipated to show faster growth, due to the rise in adoption of third-party infrastructure services to manage the wireless communication devices in companies and across various industries. Managed service providers are responsible for all the hardware and software functions, while organizations are only concerned with updating and installing business applications and configuring company policies.
- Key players within the Cognitive Radio Market include BAE Systems (UK), Raytheon Company (US), Thales Group (France), Rhode & Schwarz (Germany), Spectrum Signal Processing (Canada), xG Technology (US), Nutaq (Canada), Ettus Research (US), Shared Spectrum Company (US), DataSoft (US), EpiSys Science (US), and Kyynel (Finland).
The Global Cognitive Radio Market is segmented as follows:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2028)
- Software Tools
- Radio Control and Reconfiguration Tools
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Policy and Configuration Database Manager
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2028)
- Spectrum Sensing
- Spectrum Analysis
- Spectrum Allocation
- Location Tracking
- Cognitive Routing
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2028)
- Government and Defense
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1121
Market Segmentation by Regions:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- Which market segment or sub-segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast timeline?
- What is the forecast valuation of the Cognitive Radio market?
- Who are the leading players in the industry? What are the weaknesses and strengths of these players?
- What are the strategic business steps and initiatives taken by the key competitors in the industry?
- What region is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period?
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cognitive-radio-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or queries about customization options, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs